DHCP Reservation Limits Increase

I just found out there is a limit to the DHCP reservations table of 64 (I know that sounds like a lot).  I would like to see it increased to at least 130. I like to lock everything down so I know where it is at.

Sure, that's no problem.  We'll increase it to 1024 in the next release.

It's really just a configuration limit; the DHCP server itself has no limit.

Thanks for the feedback!

Oh, well, Hell yes!  I was unaware there was such a small limit.  Right now I am using ISC DHCPD (yeah Lew, I know), and it may be demised shortly, so I will have to (probably) start using the Island as my DHCP server.  I still would really, really like to have a secondary DHCP server on the LAN, which I do now, but of more pressing importance is the fact I currently have 356 reservations on my /23 network.  Of course, some of them are actually static IPs, but I still want the IPs reserved.  (And yes, I know I could simply assign all the static IPs outside the DHCP range, but I don't want to have to re-address all of them.)

Edited by Les

Hmm.  On a somewhat related note, is there, or will there be import and export functions?  Right now it is something I definitely miss.  It would be great to be able to dump the list to all my hosts files and upload one of my hosts files to the router.